The Career Guidance and Placement Team (CGPT) consisting of the Director, Placement Officers and student members are responsible for managing the complete placement process in Campus. The team liaises with the corporate with regards to meetings, discussions, negotiations, invitation and final selection of students to ensure that it is a win win situation for all the stakeholders involved in this process.
1. Company sends intimation to CGPT on visiting the campus for recruitment's.
2. CGPT communicates the dates for campus visit to the company as per mutual convenience.
3. Company makes a pre-placement presentation (PPT) to provide an opportunity to the students to seek clarity on the profile of the company, position offered, remuneration package and other relevant information.
4. Company conducts selection process for interested candidates and conveys the final result to CGPT.
5. The selection process could be undertaken by the company either in campus or off campus.
ITM Group of Institutions truly believes that a diverse participants profile ensured by our inimitable admission process provides a wealthy talent-pool for companies to recruit from. The number of PPOs (Pre Placement Offers) and quality of various projects, our students take up with industry, is a bench mark for others to follow.
ITM strongly believe in inclusive economic growth of the country and the driver of the growth is entrepreneurship, hence we have established incubators for the start-ups at Campus level and provide them all support required to make their dream come true.